Specific Filters Canister Type for Ethylene Oxide.
Catalog / Code 6004.
The 90 AX filter offers specific protection for Ethylene Oxide, toxic gases and vapors.
This filter is an economical and safe option for the personnel of: Applications for health: Gases and Chemical substances. Hazardous substances.
- Protection against risk of Toxic Atmosphere (IPSH) and Atmosphere (No IPHS) and annoying odors.
- It fulfills the requirements of the EN 371 (AX) and 141 (ABEK) Standards.
- The Model is compatible with the UltraVue mask from MSA.
Permissible exposure times according to gas concentration:
- gr.1: 100 ml / m3 max 40 minutes.
- gr.1: 500 ml / m3 max 20 minutes.
- gr.2: 1000 ml / m3 max 60 minutes.
- gr.2: 5000 ml / m3 max 20 minutes.