Bowie-Dick test packs are specifically designed for daily monitoring of vacuum-pump-assisted steam sterilizers and pre-vacuum cycles. It detects leaks, inadequate steam penetration, air bubbles and malfunction or failure in the vacuum-pump.
Main features of EFELAB Bowie-Dick test packs:
- The high-performance chemical indicator ink changes to black alter being adequately processed
and it shows no color change towards the center of the indicator in case of leaks, air bubbles or
insufficient vacuum within the sterilizer.
- Permanent change of color that allows keeping the test as a record of the sterilization cycle.
- Optimun quality. Manufactured under ISO 11140-1, Class II standards.
- Meets the highest international quality standards.
- Designed in accordance with UNE EN 867 part 4 norm.
- External sterilization indicator that shows if the test pack has been processed