CHEMGRATOR indicators are specially designed to integrate the effects of time, temperature and steam quality in a sterilization processes. The color change of the integrator only occurs in the presence of these three conditions, thus providing immediate visual evidence if the necessary sterilization conditions were reached during the cycle. This can be noticed by the change of color of the indicator ink to its reference color.
- Indicator ink developed to change its color when a theoretical population of 10.6 spores of Geobacillus stearothermophilus bacteria reaches its point of death, indicating that the indicator integration condition was reached.
- The integration condition has been calculated in a BIER device (Biological Indicator Evaluator Resistometer).
- High-quality indicator that meets the requirements of ISO 11140-1 Class or Type 5 and IRAM-37101-1 standards).
- The integrator changes from purple to green and the initial and final colors have been printed on each integrator for an immediate interpretation of the cycle results.
- The color change is irreversible, and can be used as a record of the sterilization cycle.
- Use this product to verify steam sterilization cycles between 121 ° C and 135 ° C.
- The integration condition is reached in steam sterilization processes as indicated in the quality certificate.
- 100% heavy metal free product.
- Product Shelf-life: 60 months from the date of manufacture.
Main features of Chemgrator integrators
- Easy reading and interpretation.
- Results available immediately after performing a sterilization cycle.
- Practical and easy to use.
- Do not require laboratory culture.
- High-quality: meets the requirements of ISO 11140 Type 5 standards.
|IVDU||V||Steam||(Integration Condition)||From 121ºC to 135°C|