Real-time Ethylene Oxide gas Monitor is the solution for the continuous monitoring of EO gas sterilization facilities. This equipment is an evolution of the DE02 model, its frame is illuminated in referential colors to inform users the values measured of EO gas within the working area, green (if the equipment is below the configured alarm threshold) or red (if it is reached or exceeds set alarm threshold).
- Easy installation allows to locate it in any sector of the CSSD/Plant as an Eo gas monitor of the area.
- It has a luminous display that indicates the ETO concentration expressed in parts per millon with a measuring range of 0-99 PPM.
- Alarm threshold adjustable by the user. Visual and audible alarm greater than 50 DB announcing that this value has been reached.
- Works at low voltage (5V) via USB port thus being easy to connect to the main power supply through switching source (included).
- Useful for monitoring areas of up to 20 M2.
- The sensor of the monitor has a useful life of up to 5 years and can be replaced by another new sensor.
Meets IRAM / IEC electrical safety standards
THE DEVICE IS CALIBRATED AND DELIVERED WITH ITS QUALITY CERTIFICATE. ALLOWS USERS TO MONITOR ETO CONCENTRATION IN CSSD.