Real time Ethylene Oxide Detector is the solution for continuous monitoring of CSSD with EO GAS sterilization facilities. The continuous measurement sensor allows obtaining real-time reading, incorporating a data recording system (data logger) and generating external reports providing the user permanent monitoring of the area. The frame of the device is illuminated in reference colors to inform the user the measurement values of the device, showing a green color (if the device is below the configured alarm threshold) or a red color (if the alarm threshold is reached or exceeded).
- Easy to install, it can be located in any sector of the plant as a monitor of areas where the equipment is installed.
- Data logger system that allows continuous control of EO concentration in the area where it is installed.
- It allows exporting data, events and records through associated software.
- Data extraction by USB port.
- Generate charts and external reports.
- It has a bright viewfinder that indicates the concentration of ETO expressed in PPM and has a measuring range of 0-99 PPM.
- User adjustable alarm threshold. Visual and audible alarm greater than 50 DB announcing that this value has been reached.
- It works at low voltage (5V) via USB port being easy to connect to the power supply through a switching source (included).
- Useful monitoring area of up to 20 M2.
- The monitor sensor has a lifespan of up to 5 years, and can be replaced by another sensor.
- Complies with IRAM / IEC electrical safety standards.
THIS DEVICE IS CALIBRATED AND IT IS DELIVERED WITH THE CORRESPONDING CERTIFICATE
MONITOR ETHYLENE OXIDE (EO) GAS CONCENTRATION IN REAL-TIME.