- The Chemgrator Integrators have been designed to react to all critical parameters of the wet heat sterilization cycles: time, temperature and saturated steam.
- Reactive high-fidelity indicator that fulfills the class 5 requirements of ISO 11140-1 standard. The integrator changes from green to black and the pattern color has been printed on each integrator for an immediate interpretation of the results of the cycle.
- The color change is irreversible and can be used as a record of the sterilization cycle.
- Suitable for cycles with drying and flash cycles.
- To be used in steam autoclaves at 121° C, 17 minutes or at 134° C for 3.5 minutes.
Main Features of Chemgrator Steam Sterilization Integrators
- Easy readout and interpretation.
- Results available immediately after performing a sterilization cycle.
- Practical and easy to use.
- They do not require laboratory culture.
- Optimal quality: complies with the requirements of ISO 11140 class IV
|IV05||V||STEAM||17 min – 3.5 min||121ºC / 134°C|