Manufactured with 60 GR/M2 medical grade paper, which has been specifically developed for the production of peeling-reels under European norms, and bi-laminated transparent film with anti-bacteria barrier. This conjunct provides optimum resistance, durability and peeling.
- Built-in chemicals indicator for Steam and Ethylene Oxide (EO) processes.
- Easy visualization of the packaged contents though its bi-laminated film.
- Manufactured under UNE-EN 868 Norm; Part 5 of the European Community (CE).
- Manufactured with pure paper cellulose, chloride and optic whiteners free, it is environmentally friendly.
- Fulfill the requirements of the strict CE norm; EN 868 (parts 1,2,3,4 and 6) – specific for medical grade papers.
- High performance anti-bacteria barrier: it provides more security against contamination of the package.
- High mechanical resistance: It provides security when it comes to materials with acute edges or heavy objects.
- Pore size controlled: Necessary condition to assure the maintenance of sterility inside the package.
- High resistance against liquids which provides more security against contamination.
- Superior sealing/peeling quality.
- Presentation: Gusseted and flat reels.
|PH 05||5 cm||200 mts||EO / Steam|
|PH 07||7 cm||200 mts||EO / Steam|
|PH 10||10 cm||200 mts||EO / Steam|
|PH 15||15 cm||200 mts||EO / Steam|
|PH 20||20 cm||200 mts||EO / Steam|
|PH 25||25 cm||200 mts||EO / Steam|
|PH 30||30 cm||200 mts||EO / Steam|
|PH 40||40 cm||200 mts||EO / Steam|