In full agreement with present running time when reliance appears to be highly essential, we have developed safety and efficient chemical indicators for different sterilization processes: Ethylene Oxide, Steam and Dry Heat.
Indicator tapes are used to fasten packaging, container and different sterilization wrapping materials. They can also be used to close envelopes, see-though flat reels and packages when a sealing machine it is not available.
Printed with a high quality chemical indicator ink they show a notorious coulour change after being exposed to propper sterilization conditions. Therefore show the operator that the materials have been processed. Available for different sterilization processes: EO gas, Steam and Dry Heat.
- Latex-treated Crepe Papel.
- Acrilic-based special adhesive that provided high adhesiveness at high temperatures.
- Laquer on surface to facilitate unrolling.
- High quality indicator inks.
- Every tape is printed in the inner cone with type of sterilization process to be used with and the colour the indicator ink turns to, thus avoiding misundertandings.
- Container bags printed with lot number and vality for a correct product trazability.
|3015||50 mts x 15 mm||Steam|
|3017||50 mts x 18 mm||Steam|
|3018||50 mts x 18 mm||Dry heat|
|3016||50 mts x 18 mm||EO (Ethylene Oxide)|
|3035||54.5 yds x /3/4 inch||Hydrogen Peroxide (VH2O2)|